Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Count Challenge


I have set a new challenge for our house. See how long we can go without going grocery shopping. Okay, so we will still go for staples: milk, bread, milk, fresh veges. But other than that the challenge is to see how many meals we can get out of what we already have on hand and paid for. I think we will surprise ourselves. I started making a list of all the meals I can make with what we already have on hand. The meal count is up to 12 so far. To get more ideas I will use kraft.com and allrecipes.com to do on hand ingredient searches. This is where you can search for recipes that use what you have on hand. Give it a try! How many meals can you make with what you have on hand. Sounds like we are in for some weather that will make you want to stay inside anyway, so why not get ready. ;)
Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment