Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken


I love a good Crockpot recipe.  I have tried many and I'm very picky on which ones I'm willing to try a 2nd time and eventually add to the regular meal rotation.  Crockpot recipes tend to look like mush and sadly sometimes even look like it.  I am a sucker for pineapple so this recipe caught my attention.  

Prep Review:
There is quite a bit of chopping involved in this one, which is okay just keep it in mind.  Other than that nothing real special about prep.  
Taste Review:
I chose to do a red, yellow, green, and orange peppers to give it good color.  Zoey (our 3 year old) ate the red pepper before I had a chance to use it so it did not make it into this dish.  Mr. Daddy Hill thought the pepper flavor was a little overpowering and suggested using red and yellow peppers only since they tend to be sweeter.  Also reduce the pepper a little and add a little more pineapple.  I, personally, thought it worked out fine, so try what sounds good to you and go from there.  ;)

Hope you enjoy!  Let us know if you give it a try!  :)
Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment