Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ceramic Painting

This is actually a Christmas ornament set I got after Christmas for 75%. It came with a paint brush and paint set. I always keep the brushes and paint containers for future use. The containers can be washed and fresh Tempera paint can be added. Their small size helps minimize waste and messes. ;)

I didn't think much would come out of this activity, but get Ethan's painting bug out. However, it turned into a great color mixing activity. Originally I told him not to mix the colors, but I quickly saw his mind going and let him start testing out his color options. It was fun.

You can get similar painting sets at JoAnn's in the $1 area or in the kid's activity area. See where your child's interests lead you with it! :)


Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment